Friday 11 March 2011

Week without walls day 3

So this was the very last day of the trip :( *siiiiigh* and just when I was getting used to it too :( *tears* Hahaha. I can't really remember what we have done on this day but i guess its okay the memories are what count the most :DD

That morning, it turned out that sleep got the better of us and we ended up oversleeping. (ugh) :s.
I remember setting up my alarm clock and turning it off. But i suppose i went to sleep again HAHA (SNOOOORE)
And just when i finally woke up and looked at the window, i thought : "ooooo Its bright-"

"...."

"O ME GOOOSH MITZY! (my roomate) WE OVERSLEPT!!!!" Immediately i jumped out of bed and got my things packed up in my luggage. haha.

Breakfast came soon after, but ive noticed....is it just me or is the menu exactly the same as yesterday????

So I shoveled up the same breakfast as yesterday. Eggs and toast. (Oh joy)

After that we went to this bakery store to buy things for our parents and for the folks at home. I didn't know what to buy so I randomly picked up something and paid. AHAHAHA

Next thing we know, we went to this place where i saw the traditional performances I hear so often about from my parent's and other folks in Indonesia. It was really colorful and I enjoyed shaking that anglklung HAHAHA, XD

Right after that, the bus rode all the way back to Jakarta and we boarded the plane back to Surabaya.

(BYE BYE!)

p.s. My head ached coz of air pressure :SSSSS (i am never going to ride a plane again *maybe*)

No comments:

Post a Comment